REDUCE+ ROUND BUCKET – STANDARD PROGRAM
Standard programme: The Reduce + series.
High performance and attractive appearance with significant material savings: Our Reduce+ series is not only convincing in terms of its appearance and functionality, but also in particular with regard to a more economical use of resources. This is why it received the special "Höfliche Verpackung" gold award. Thanks to the innovative grid structure, 15 to 40 percent less plastic is required to manufacture the bucket. At the same time, it is very stable, protects its contents from damage and is also excellent machinable. Available with a cardboard lid made from renewable raw materials, the Reduce+ bucket has a capacity of about 870 ml. For even better sales success, there is also the option of decorating with in-mould labelling. We would be happy to send you a free sample from the series Reduce+ round bucket. Our FAMAC® service team is waiting to assist you on +49 4442 982-3900 or at email@example.com, or you can contact us directly using our contact form.
Reduce+ bucket with handle
|Order No.||Ø D mm||B mm||L mm||H mm||Capacity, in ml||Volume under lid in ml||Packaging unit|
|BD 010-800 B||118||121,8||119,4||125||863||800|
Cardboard lid with Offset-Printing
|Order No.||Ø D mm||H mm||Function||Packaging unit|
|D-BD 010 K||106,7||0,6||Tamper-evident lid|
For even greater consumer benefits and convenience
- Decoration of the bucket with In-Mould-Labelling (IML).
- Full-surface-printing of the carton lid.
- Coloured handle.
For even better marketing opportunities
- Bucket: 20.0 g weight means at least 15 % material savings.
- Lid: 4.0 g weight means at least 40 % material savings.
- Polypropylene material for buckets and IML for optimum recyclability.
- Carton lids made from renewable raw materials replace existing PET solutions.
For even greater cost reductions
- An anti twist protection for trays and lids ensures correct alignment in the rods or repositories, as well as when putting the lids on the containers.
- Handle for safe handling.