SQUARE BUCKET PCR – STANDARD PROGRAM
The square bucket PCR series.
Whether fertiliser, paint or screws: Our modular, space-saving square bucket PCR series is designed for universal use and impresses among other things by its excellent machinability. Its plastic content consists of 100 % post-consumer recycled granulate. It is also 100 % recyclable. Thus it closes the material loop. The square buckets, which are optionally available with clamp lids or snap-on lids, are available in volumes ranging from 3,200 to 5,500 ml and can be decorated using in-mould labelling if necessary. We would be happy to send you a free sample from the series Square bucket PCR. Our FAMAC® service team is waiting to assist you on +49 4442 982-3900 or at email@example.com, or you can contact us directly using our contact form.
Square bucket PCR series with handle and tamper-evident seal
|Order No.||L mm||B mm||H mm||Capacity ml||Tamper- evident seal||IML In-Mould-Labelling||Packaging unit|
|EQ 001-3200 BO PCR||198||110||3.200||x|
|EQ 001-4200 BO PCR||198||141||4.200||x|
|EQ 001-5900 BO PCR||198||202||5.900||x|
|EQ 001-5500 BO PCR||198||210||5.500||x|
Tamper-evident lid and Snap-on lid PCR
|Order No.||L mm||B mm||H mm||Function||IML In-Mould-Labelling||Packaging unit|
|D-EQ 001 K PCR||198||15||Tamper-evident lid||x|
|D-EQ 001 S PCR||198||20||Snap-on lid||x|
For even greater consumer benefits and convenience.
- Handle ensures optimum shopping convenience
- Tamper-evident seal proves that the bucket has never been opened
- One size of lid fits all buckets
For even better marketing opportunities.
- Available on request with In-Mould-Labelling (IML)
- Choose between tamper-evident lid or snap-on lid
- Sealable brim
For even greater cost reductions.
- Folding handle allows for secure labelling
- Standard base size enables differently sized buckets to be stacked safely
- External dimensions designed to correspond with Euro pallet: 24 buckets per layer
- Modular, space-saving design
100 % plastic content originating from recycled material.
- Fully closed material loop
- The post-consumer recycled material comes from packaging waste of dual systems and is completely recyclable
- Excellent solution – Gold German Packaging Award in the “Sustainability” category