AE-series | weld spouts for flexible packaging
Stand-up pouches replace existing packaging for pet and baby food, cleaning and laundry products, personal care and dairy products: easy to handle, light weight and reducing waste volume. With our Pouchbooster programme, we provide you with all-round support.
A standardised system throughout all order series AE 001 to AE 004 allows significant cost reductions despite greater flexibility for the filler - optimum system utilisation, compatible with existing filling systems.
Material recommendations for recyclable mono-PP or mono-PE pouches in the consumer goods industry.
Weldspouts (Filling through the weldspout)
|Order No.||L mm||B mm||H1 mm||Ø d mm||Packaging unit|
|AE 001-37 NU||18,00||37,50||33,80||10,50||4.000|
|AE 002-40 N||20,00||40,00||33,80||12,50||3.000|
|AE 003-40 N||25,00||40,00||33,80||17,50||2.000|
|AE 004-50 N||29,00||50,00||33,80||21,50||1.500|
|AE 005-21 NU||16,00||21,50||29,80||8,50||8.000|
|AE 007-21 NU||13,80||21,50||28,80||8,50||8.000|
|Order No.||Ø d mm||H2 mm||Tamper evident closure||Packaging unit|
|C-AE 001 O||19,50||18,80||x||8.000|
|C-AE 001 VSO Flower||33,00||18,80||x||3.000|
|C-AE 002 O||21,90||18,80||x||6.000|
|C-AE 003 O||26,90||18,80||x||4.000|
|C-AE 004 O||30,90||18,80||x||3.000|
|C-AE 005 OF||17,50||18,40||x||8.000|
|C-AE 005 VSOF Flower||33,00||18,40||x||3.000|
|C-AE 007 VSO Clover||34,00||18,60||x||2.500|
|C-AE 001 O App-1 ASM||33,00||18,80||2.500|
Assembled delivery (Weldspouts + Screw caps)
|Order No.||L mm||B mm||H3 mm||Ø d mm||Packaging unit|
|ZSB-AE 001-40 O||18,00||40,00||31,20||10,50||4.000|
|ZSB AE 002-40||21,90||40,00||31,20||12,50||3.000|
|ZSB AE 002-40 O||21,90||40,00||31,20||12,50||3.000|
|ZSB AE 003-40||26,90||40,00||31,20||17,50||2.500|
|ZSB AE 003-40 O||26,90||40,00||31,20||17,50||2.500|
|ZSB AE 004-50||30,90||50,00||31,20||21,50||1.500|
|ZSB AE 004-50 O||30,90||50,00||31,20||21,50||1.500|
There are many important benefits associated with our spouts and closures, both for your filling process and for the consumer and recycling process:
Series Overview PouchBooster®.
Standardised dimensions across all series – the advantages at a glance:
- Uniform. Uniform system for ready-to-order series AE 001 to AE 004.
- Economic. Great cost reductions.
- Flexibility. Higher flexibility for the filling company.
- Effective. Effective system usage, compatible with current filling systems.
- Process reliable. Outstanding machinability.
For even more significant cost reductions - the advantages at a glance:
- Multifunctional. Different material combinations are possible.
- Flexibility. Short set-up times, quick format changes and high flexibility.
- Economical. Fast cycles up to 200 spout/minute (double lane).
- Permanent. Solidly joined materials.
For even more consumer benefits and convenience - the advantages at a glance:
- Convenient opening and closing of the cap.
- Audible tearing of the tamper-evident ring.
- Easy opening thanks to an optimised tamper-evident ring system and low opening force required.
for mono-material-options in the food and non-food sector - the advantages at a glance:
- Individual material and colour designs according to customer requirements.
- Outer contours can be achieved individually with low tooling costs and additional expenses.
- Developments of special solutions for customer requirements.
Options for Mono-PE-Pouches .
For recyclable mono-PE pouches of the food and non-food sector:
- Weld-spouts in HDPE for thermal welding and ultrasonic welding.
- Weld-spouts in low sealing PE for optimised melting temperature for welding in recyclable mono PE bags.
- Screw caps in HDPE with and without tamper-evident closure.
Options for Mono-PP-Pouches.
For recyclable mono-PP pouches of the food and non-food sector:
- Weld-spouts in PP for thermal welding and ultrasonic welding.
- Screw caps in PP with and without tamper-evident closure.
Pöppelmann blue®: Use of recycling material:
- Solutions with Post-Consumer-Recyclate for the Non-Food-Sector.
- Emission reductions through the use of PCR materials.
- Screw caps in PCR-PE and PCR-PP with and without tamper-evident closure.
- Weld-spouts in PCR-PE and PCR-PP.
You have not been able to find the right product in our standard programme? We would be pleased to develop a customised solution in cooperation with you.Find out more.
Do you have any questions? The FAMAC® team will be happy to answer them.
Our sales representatives can come straight to your premises. Make an appointment now.
+49 4442 982-3900
Monday through Thursday: 8:00 – 17:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 – 15:30 p.m.
Twenty-four hours a day. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
You might also be interested in these FAMAC® solutions:
with tamper-evident seal
made of post-consumer recycled material