Innovation for growing success.
The Pöppelmann TEKU® division develops and produces plant pots and cultivation systems for the professional horticulture industry. The diversity of the TEKU® range with over 600 products in more than 2,000 versions offers the ideal solution for every type of cultivation. From pots and trays through to custom printing, Pöppelmann TEKU® offers you everything from one source.
Everything from one source:
- 600 products in 2,000 variations
- On time delivery
- Better plants
- Maximum efficiency
- Effective sustainability
- Excellent branding
Always with the right perspective for the future.
Pöppelmann at a glance:
- Headquarter in Lohne/Germany.
- 2,500 employees worldwide.
- 5 production sites.
- 700 plastics processing machines.
- 4 areas of operation: KAPSTO®, K-TECH®, FAMAC®, TEKU®.
- In-house mould-making: WERKZEUG-TECHNOLOGIE-ZENTRUM.
- 175 trainees.
- Customers in over 90 countries.
- Corporate policy based on 4 principles.
Do you have any questions? The TEKU® team will be happy to answer them.
+49 4442 982-321
Monday through Thursday: 8:00 – 17:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 – 15:30 p.m.
Twenty-four hours a day. We will get back to you as soon as possible.