The masks from Pöppelmann can be used for collaboration at the workplace - as well as for all encounters in everyday life, on buses and trains and when shopping. From now on, FaireMasken can be shipped next to Germany also to various other countries.
The consequences of the Corona crisis particularly challenge our sense of community. It was in mid-March when we at Pöppelmann considered how we could protect our colleagues in the company who are unable to work on a mobile basis. And: How can we contribute our expertise for responsible plastics solutions at the highest quality level in the face of the current challenges?
In the team of Pöppelmann FAMAC® the first idea for the FaireMasken (= fair masks) project was born: specialists from development, tool construction and production sat down together. Meetings with purchasing, digital sales and marketing followed. Everyone contributed his expertise in the development of high quality plastic solutions and their marketing.
Only four weeks later we opened the web shop for our long-term reusable mouth-nose covers, made of a soft thermoplastic elastomer specially developed for medical applications. They adapt to the shape of the face, do not soak through as quickly as fabric masks and also require very little non-woven material.
And from now on, shipping is possible in addition to Germany in the following countries: Great Britain, Ireland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Denmark, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Italy and France, Spain, Portugal, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece and Cyprus (delivery area).
We offer a fair calculation of the price.
- Due to the reusability of the mask, we offer a resource-saving, cost-effective alternative to conventional mouth-nose covers, e.g. made of fabric.
- For the mask, only a small piece of the currently scarce fleece material is needed to cover the filter.
- The choice of filter material is very variable. Five pieces of fleece are included in the scope of delivery, but depending on availability you can also use your own materials, e.g. a paper handkerchief or a motif napkin.
- The mask is made of a soft thermoplastic elastomer specially developed for medical applications - a high-quality material that ensures high wearing comfort.
- Due to the design, this mask lies close to the face on the outside. This means that less air from outside enters the mask. Depending on the filter material used, the large filter opening at the front still offers a comparatively light breathing flow - compared to masks with a similarly tight fit.
- We offer transparency about product characteristics: What can the mask do and what it cannot do?Hence the note: Our masks are currently neither certified nor medically tested.
Are you looking for a reusable mouth-nose cover that does not soak through as quickly as fabric masks? Our experts from various departments at Pöppelmann have developed a comfortable mask that meets these requirements within only one month. You can order these masks now in our webshop FaireMasken.