We have been working with rapid prototyping in our organisation for many years now (stereo lithography (SLS), selective laser sintering (SLA), 3D printing). When we receive a request for a product, we do not merely devise a drawing for it. Rather, we produce a part that the customer can grasp, feel and test within a few hours.
Manufactured by our 3D printers, which able to produce different – hard or soft – materials. They create prototypes coming very close to the final part. So close that the customer can test its functions under realistic conditions. Therefore, customers can immediately tell whether the part works, if it meets their expectations, which issues have to be addressed and how that should be approached. Through rapid prototyping we show how an idea can be brought into practice in the shortest possible time.
The advantages at a glance:
- Effective. From idea to model.
- Versatile. Design, functional and installation prototypes made of a variety of materials.
- Flexible. 1K and 2K applications.
- Customised. Sheer or colourful finish.
- Economical. Models made without special tools.
- Fast. Time and cost benefits, shorter design times.
- With a plus in efficiency. Samples from real material using rapid tooling.